!!!!!!!!!DO NOT USE THE PEOPLESOFT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will not need any of the log in information for PeopleSoft.
Important information regarding dues and rosters from the state office:
1) The due date for rosters is November 1st. Checks MUST BE POSTMARKED by this date. If rosters are entered after the deadline, you will be charged a $1 per member late fee. For those on block schedules, the due date for Spring roster additions is February 1st.
2) If you don’t remember your log in information, click on reset your password and follow the prompts. If you don’t already have a MYFFA account, you will have to send me an email with your chapter name and number, and I will set your account up for you.
3) If you already entered your roster on PeopleSoft, National FFA was NOT able to transfer your roster, and you will have to enter it again in ACN.
4) Please be sure to include paperwork, such as a copy of your roster, with your check. A check with no paperwork will be returned and considered late. This goes for all events throughout the year.
I suggest that you make copies of the student instructions and hand them out.
1) Log into AgCN by using the sign-in button at the very top of the ffa website, www.ffa.org. The AgCN button is currently not working properly, but they should have that fixed in the next week or two. You may also change your password and security question after log in by clicking on your name at the top.
2) On the menu at the left of the page, click on Program Profile. Be sure to update this information as completely as possible. State and National FFA will use this information in many reports.
3) Click on My Profile on the menu. Update your own personal profile and opt in to email and mail subscriptions.
4) If there are data items you want to collect from your students that is not already being asked for, you may add one by clicking on the Manage Fields menu item. (It already asks for T-shirt size)
5) Roster Renewal—click on the roster renewal button to renew old members, add new ones and submit roster to state.
6) Previous members that have not been renewed yet will appear under “Non-Members” or “Expired members” section. To renew, select membership under Renewal Type column (important for AMERICAN DEGREE APPLICANTS).
7) Add new students—click the Add New button. Fill in the Last Name, First Name, Email. If they are an ag student, but not a paid member, select Non-Member under Member type. If they are a paid member, select 1 year type. Under Invitation, select either email or hard-copy. Email will send an email to the address you entered inviting the student to set up an account. Hard copy will allow you to print hard copies of the invitation at submission to hand out.
8.) Submit Students—Click on “Preview Submission”. Review your list and fees, then click Submit Local at the bottom of the page. The page will not change, but will send out all email invitations. Click “View Invoice” button to print your bill. If you selected print hardcopy, then click “view invites” to print them. Click “Submit to State” if your roster is complete and correct. It will submit your roster and take you back to the roster renewal screen, showing all your new members as active. If your roster needs some corrections, do not click submit to state, but click “return to entry” to make any changes.
9) Once you have printed your invoice and submitted your roster to state, you have completed all the necessary steps. Remember to have your check postmarked by February 1st.
10) There are remaining options that you can do, such as update the calendar or post news items for your students to see when they log in to their accounts. Those instructions will be included in the files posted on the web.
Chapter Fees: Chapter fees will remain at $30 per blue and $30 per gold chapter. The due date for the chapter fee information form to be submitted and your check to be postmarked is November 1st. The link to the chapter fee form will be at the end of this email. If your fees are postmarked late, you will be charged $100 per blue chapter and $100 per gold chapter.
Please note that we will only publish Chapter information. We will NOT publish any personal information such as personal phone numbers, that will be for office use only.
If your chapter has more than one advisor, please have all other advisors information before you fill this out.
At the end of the form, you will be able to check whether you want a Blue chapter or both a Blue and Gold chapter. You will be sent a bill to the primary email address you provide in the form.
Chapter fee information form: http://fs8.formsite.com/laffa/form909733947/index.html
If you have any questions or problems with the ACN after it is released, please call Jamie at 225-578-5749 or email at email@example.com