Membership in the FFA Alumni is open to anyone who is interested in supporting and promoting agricultural education and the FFA on the local, state and national level. If you are proud of FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and experience from agricultural education and FFA activities – the FFA Alumni is for you! For as little as $20 per year you can show your support for quality education through scholarships, chapter grants and more.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a National FFA Alumni member is easy! Just select the membership option that’s best for you, fill out the Membership Form, and send it along with your payment to:
Louisiana FFA Alumni Association
124 Old Forestry Bldg.
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
$20 per year
Annual members receive the National FFA Alumni New Visions newsletter, the opportunity to subscribe to FFA New Horizons magazine for $2.00 per year, and a voice in alumni business.
$250, one-time payment
Lifetime Alumni members receive a membership card, a membership certificate, a lifetime subscription to the New Visions newsletter and a lifetime subscription to FFA New Horizons magazine, and a voice in alumni business.
$10 per year
Dues-paying Collegiate FFA members are eligible for a discounted annual membership fee. They receive all the benefits of a regular annual membership.
$400 per year
Businesses and organizations can support the Louisiana FFA Alumni Association with an annual membership. Benefits include a mention on the state and national FFA alumni website, a mention in the National FFA Alumni Convention program, a mention in an issue of New Visions and more.
Where Does the Money Go?
As a FFA alumni member, you’re investing in a bright future for our kids and for our country. Your National FFA Alumni Association membership dues will help to provide the following for FFA members:
- Scholarships for attending the Washington Leadership Conference (WLC), higher education and work experiences abroad.
- A strong voice for agricultural education and FFA in governmental affairs.
- Leadership workshops at the National FFA Convention, and other FFA activities.
- A strong FFA Alumni through organizational efforts at local, state and national levels.
- Joshua Mark Bertrand Memorial Scholarship for State Officers
- Blue4You and PayYourWay scholarships
- Support the state FFA officer team
- Support for FFA Award programs and activities at all levels.