Becoming a National FFA Alumni member is easy!
Just select the membership option that’s best for you, fill out the Membership Form, and send it along with your payment to:
Louisiana FFA Alumni Association
244 John M. Parker Coliseum
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Annual members receive the National FFA Alumni New Visions newsletter, the opportunity to subscribe
to FFA New Horizons magazine for $2.00 per year, and a voice in alumni business.
$20 per year
Lifetime Alumni members receive a membership card, a membership certificate, a lifetime subscription to the
New Visions newsletter and a lifetime subscription to FFA New Horizons magazine, and a voice in alumni business.
$250, one-time payment
Dues-paying Collegiate FFA members are eligible for a discounted annual membership fee. They receive all
the benefits of a regular annual membership.
$10 per year
Businesses and organizations can support the Louisiana FFA Alumni Association with an annual membership.
Benefits include a mention on the state and national FFA alumni website, a mention in the National FFA
Alumni Convention program, a mention in an issue of New Visions and more.
$400 per year
Where Does the Money Go?
As an FFA alumni member, you’re investing in a bright future for our kids and for our country. Your National FFA
Alumni Association membership dues will help to provide the following for FFA members:
- Scholarships for attending the Washington Leadership Conference (WLC), higher education and work experiences abroad.
- A strong voice for agricultural education and FFA in governmental affairs.
- Leadership workshops at the National FFA Convention, and other FFA activities.
- A strong FFA Alumni through organizational efforts at local, state and national levels.
- Joshua Mark Bertrand Memorial Scholarship for State Officers
- Blue4You and PayYourWay scholarships
- Support the state FFA officer team
- Support for FFA Award programs and activities at all levels.